*Learn the secrets of becoming a top level softball athlete from retired college coaches Karen Linder and Sheilah Gulas.
*7 zoom meetings from September to December with a focus on how to train mind, body, and spirit.
*Each meeting has a specific topic to educate and inspire athletes to play at a higher level.
*Learn life lessons that will lead to success on and off the field.
*DEVELOP THE WINNING MINDSET OF A WARRIOR.
Karen Linder is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Time: NOVEMBER 29th at 8:00 PM Eastern Time
Topic: Training your body physically, strength, nutrition, rest and recovery
To see a recording of Sept 27th go to:
Once you register for an individual session, the zoom sign in information will be emailed to you on Sunday prior to the scheduled meeting.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER with a credit card.
ASPIRE HIGHER SOFTBALL WINNING WARRIORS
Are you the most confident player on the field?
Do you know how to stand out on the field?
Do you have what it takes to be a team leader?
Do you know what it is that college coaches look for when they are recruiting?
Join the Aspire Higher Winning Warriors to build belief and trust in yourself. Play with the courage, confidence, & aggressiveness of a warrior princess.
Aspire Higher Softball is offering a training program that focuses on mind, body, and spirit for 8th- 12th graders. Our goal is to help athletes elevate their mental and physical level of performance by working
with retired college coaches Karen Linder, Sheilah Gulas, and other guest coaches.
Karen Linder is the founder of Aspire Higher Sports having retired from 33 years of head college coaching experience at the D1, D2, and NAIA levels with 801 career victories and several Coach of the Year awards. She is one of the most winning D1 softball coaches in the history of Ohio. Sheilah Gulas is a NFCA Hall of Famer retired from Ashland University with 900 career wins in D2 and D3, also with several Coach of the Year awards. Both have won several conference championships, played in NCAA post season, and coached several All-Americans.
We want to help young athletes reach their playing goals by sharing our knowledge and experience as college coaches. Our focus is on giving athletes the knowledge they need to improve confidence, leadership, and physical playing skills while also understanding what it takes to get recruited and be able to succeed in college. Even if you know where you will go to college, this program can benefit you in your preparation for playing at the next level.
College coaches look for athletes that are:
• Great team leaders who can make a positive impact on a program and are able to put team first.
• Highly skilled athletes that can play multiple positions and are difference makers on the field.
• Confident, disciplined, resilient, mentally tough, inspiring, self-motivated, responsible, reliable, and coachable.
• Conditioned athletes who are physically strong, fast, quick, and powerful.
• Knowledgeable about the game and have great playing instincts.
Our goal is to help athletes:
• Reach a higher level of personal performance by being more confident and consistent.
• Understand how to become better team leaders.
• Influence their team culture in a positive way.
• Learn how to deal with team conflict and reduce drama.
• Become more knowledgeable about the training process in building athleticism, strength, quickness, and power.
• Understand how sleep, nutrition, and recovery impact performance.
• Gain more knowledge about the recruiting process which will help you make future decisions.
• Take action to find a college program that is a good fit for them.
THERE WILL BE 7 ZOOM CALLS ON SUNDAY NIGHTS THROUGH DECEMBER
NEXT CALL IS NOVEMBER 29, TOPIC IS BUILDING POSITIVE TEAM CULTURE
Remaining dates: Nov 29 Dec 13
EACH CALL WILL BE RECORDED AND CAN BE EMAILED IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO MAKE IT & SIGN UP
TOPICS FOR DISCUSSION – Each zoom call will have a main topic with discussions, handouts, and worksheets with a mental imagery session at the end.
THE COLLEGE RECRUITING PROCESS
• Recruiting action steps to take according to your year in school, including visits, web sites, videos, profiles, camps, scouting services
• Recruiting from the coach perspective
• Making a great impression, be a presence, stand out
MENTAL TRAINING TO BUILD CHAMPIONSHIP CONFIDENCE AND CONSISTENCY
• Steps for success – identify your what, why, how to become the player you want to be
• Mental preparation, visualization/meditation, routines
WINNING WARRIOR BEHAVIORS
• Courage and aggressiveness, go outside your comfort zone
• Building swag, be a presence
• Walk the talk body language
• Dump the slump, reset
• Dealing with doubt and fear, TRUST
PHYSICAL TRAINING TO BECOME A CHAMPION
• Conditioning, strength training, speed and agility
• Nutrition and sleep
• Rest and recovery
• Balancing multiple sports and other activities
• What is leadership, characteristics of great leaders
• Actions that leaders take, suggestions to lead your team
• How you can be a positive influence, be the glue
BUILDING POSITIVE TEAM CULTURE AND UNITY
• Improving commitment, dealing with conflict
• Actions to take to help build unity
WINNING WARRIORS ON THE WAR PATH, TAKING YOUR GAME TO THE NEXT LEVEL
• Achieve your goals
• Creating standards and routines to be the warrior you want to be
• Overcoming individual and team challenges
• Resiliency and grit, dealing with setbacks
COST FOR EACH SEMINAR
• Single seminar is $15 per session to sign up the week of the seminar
* Team discounts available
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER with a credit card.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up if you want to pay with venmo or a check.
For questions or more information call Karen Linder at 330-221-5197.
Belief + Trust + Discipline= CONFIDENCE & SUCCESS!